Actors – Models – Bands
Be sure to visit our Blog for the most recent sessions and upcoming events!
The first step for a model or an actor is to find an agent – a real agent. Bands need publicity photos, and eventually an agent too, if they really start to get busy and want to book bigger gigs. No matter which category you fall under, keep in mind that a “real” agent does not charge a fee … they only make a commission on the jobs they book for their clients. There are many ways you can waste your money, and there are many scams out there. Aspiring models and actors do not have to spend a fortune on a portfolio, they only need some really good images to help them get an agent interested in them. That’s where David Anderson Photography can help. We can get you some great looks and offer some good advice to steer you in the right direction.
- A variety of headshot, portfolio, and band sessions are available, starting at only $229 (most sessions include finished digital images).
- Comp cards and headshot glossies are available.
- We can also arrange for a makeup artist if you need one.
- As with all our sessions, your satisfaction is completely guaranteed.
- Click the “Schedule 24/7” link to see complete pricing and to book your session (with a credit card).