Affordable Professional Product Photography for Businesses, Artists, and Craftsmen.
A Service of David Anderson Photography
Just what you need:
- Professional product photography on a pure white background (or choose to add a shadow or reflection).
- Clean, modern product photography images that show the details and allow you to overlay the photo on text, graphics, or other images.
- Product photography that’s perfect for Etsy, eBay, Amazon, business websites, e-commerce, catalogs, brochures, and more.
- Schedule and pay to reserve your shoot. Your $99 payment retains our services for the time selected, and includes up to one hour of studio time for simple setups. (An hour is usually enough time to photograph a few products.) ~~~~~ NOTE: We make great photographs of your products as you present them. If your product requires special preparation, keep in mind that we are not product stylists and may not know your specific requirements. You need to bring your products ready to shoot, or you can help with the setup. However, if this results in additional studio time or materials, there may be additional fees as well. ~~~~~ Call us at 410-224-6049 with any questions.
- We use proper professional lighting and equipment to photograph your products. We then perform basic post-processing and editing and upload previews within 3 business days to a password-protected website.
- You select the shots you want from the provided previews and pay for them online using the rates below. Within 3-5 business days we’ll send you the final images complete with basic retouching and with pure white backgrounds. (Rush service is available as our schedule permits, and for an additional fee.)
- High-resolution 300 dpi product photography images for print and web use (1200 pixel JPEG images – larger sizes available)
- Photo retouching for dust and minor flaws.
- Pure white background (255, 255, 255). (Choice of shadow, no shadow, or reflection.)
- Online delivery via a password-protected website.
- Unlimited usage rights.
- Personal product photography services by a Certified Professional Photographer.
- $5 for each additional article grouped in one image (limitations may apply).
- $20 (minimum, per item) for highly reflective or other difficult items. (Could include cellophane packaging, bags, foil, trophies, glassware, some jewelry, etc.)
- $20 for a black background (Instead of pure white. May be required for some items.)
- $25 (minimum) setup for items larger than 36” in any dimension, or for items over 30 pounds. (Although we can usually accommodate larger items, we’re a a small studio and this low cost service is designed primarily for tabletop-sized items.)
- $325 (minimum) to setup at a location other than the studio (may be waived or reduced for certain events or projects).
Questions? Please contact us with any questions or concerns