Affordable Professional Product Photography for Businesses, Artists, and Craftsmen.
A Service of David Anderson Photography
Just what you need:
- Professional product photography on a pure white background (or choose to have a shadow or reflection).
- Clean, modern product photography images that show the details and allow you to overlay the photo on text, graphics, or other images.
- Product photography that’s perfect for Etsy, eBay, business websites, e-commerce, catalogs, brochures, and more.
- Contact us by email or by phone (410-224-6049) to arrange to drop off or deliver your products. (We’re based in Annapolis, Maryland.) We’ll give you a firm cost once we review your items.
- We photograph your products, edit and color correct, and perform minor retouching if needed.
- 5 – 10 business days later, we send you a password-protected link where you can download your images. (Rush service is available as our schedule permits, and for an additional fee.)
- High-resolution 300 dpi product photography images for print and web use (1200 pixel JPEG images – larger sizes available)
- Photo retouching for dust and minor flaws.
- Pure white background (255, 255, 255). (Choice of shadow, no shadow, or reflection.)
- Online delivery via a password-protected website.
- Unlimited usage rights.
- Personal product photography services by a Certified Professional Photographer.
- $5 for each additional article grouped in one image (limitations may apply).
- $20 (minimum, per item) for highly reflective or other difficult items. (Could include cellophane packaging, bags, foil, trophies, glassware, some jewelry, etc.)
- $20 for a black background (Instead of pure white. May be required for some items.)
- $25 (minimum) setup for items larger than 24” in any dimension, or for items over 30 pounds. (Although we can usually accommodate larger items, we’re a a small studio and this low cost service is designed primarily for tabletop-sized items.)
- $50 special setup fee for rush service.
- $325 (minimum) to setup at a location other than the studio (may be waived or reduced for certain events or projects).
How can we keep fees so low? We’re a small, full-service commercial studio that provides other business photography services as well (headshots and executive portraits, editorial shoots, etc.). We keep our overhead low, and by offering this product photography service a limited number of days per month we can minimize setup time, shoot more products, and streamline our process.
Questions? Please contact us with any questions or concerns